Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love.

I love Angie's Wordful Wednesday. Head on over and check out the tons of other people that do too....




Holidays = Love

Curt + Leslee = Love
It has been hard to find time for each other this year over the Holidays. We have a crazy schedule as a family and this year I threw a jewelry business into the mix. For some reason, even though I know our schedules are more jammed than ever before, it has made it easier to find those "special moments" to spend together. I am so thankful that this guy is always there to fit in a few snuggles.
___________________________________
UPDATE:

If you have an order that you have not received yet, it is shipping in the morning (12/18/2008). As of today I will not be taking any more orders until BLACK FRIDAY! Your orders have been a blessing to my little business and my family!

See you back here on the 26th for some MAJOR deals....

PS- If you give or get a necklace or bracelet for Christmas from Kiki & Lele I would love to have a picture of your gift and its new recipient (even if you bought it for yourself)... I am going to make a post about all of the holiday gifts that were ordered from Kiki & Lele sometime after Christmas.

{If you would like to read more about my life head on over to my personal blog, Phillips 101.}

1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

Awe...Love ...It is so great!!!.......Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme...It is so nice to meet you....:) You are very talented! :)