Friday, December 26, 2008

Just Stopping In...

I am headed back out of town tonight, so I thought I would stop in and show you what I've been working on. I hope you enjoy.








Very Dainty... {$24} 16" chain with a pea sized tag monogrammed with 3 letters, it could also fit a 4 letter word, "love." Paired with a hand wrapped smokey-colored bead {optional}
Yes, I made something for myself... I used a large creme pearl and I must say I love how it turned out... {$34}

Said with Love... {$32} Ok, so I made another... Haha... I am in love with these new hearts that I just got in, they are way too much fun. I actually did 2 of these necklaces for a friends daughters, she wanted to get them something fun but age appropriate. I thought this would be just right...

"It's not the journey, It's the destination..." {$62} So, yes, I know this is backwards, I am told it is supposed to say, "It's not the destination, It's the journey..." I like it both ways. If you like this necklace and prefer it the other way I will make it the other way as well. The disc is 1.5 inches strung on a 24" satellite chain... I actually think this might be my most favorite creation....
I am excited to show you what I have been up to after the first of the year, I have been taking some classes to broaden my knowledge for jewelry and also learn some new techniques. I have had a really fun time and I am very excited, so stay tuned...


I hope Christmas was as fabulous for you all as it was for me. I am looking forward to the new year!
.:Leslee:.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I love my necklace and the necklace and the bracelets that you made for my mom and mother-in-law! They turned out perfect and so cute! I love them! Tomorrow I am going to take a picture of mine and post a button directing people to your site. I know I have lots of friends that will love it and want to check you out!

annies home said...

these are really cute I can just imagine ayoung lady feeling special by recieving these