Sunday, November 30, 2008

{A New Chapter}

December 1st will mark a new chapter for Kiki & Lele. This little company was started by Leslee and I for so many reasons that were and are near and dear to our hearts. In the nine months that we have been in business together we have accomplished what we set out to do and in the process learned so much. For that I will forever be grateful.

As of December 1st I will no longer be a part of Kiki & Lele. It was a hard decision for me to make, however, it is the right decision for me and my busy family at this time. I know Leslee will continue with the mission that we set out to do: to create jewelry that makes people feel good and to be able to give back.

K & L has been able to donate to schools in our area this year to help raise money which we are very proud of. This week we are partnering with MckMama to contribute to a really wonderful cause. Leslee will have all of the details for you very soon so stay tuned!

Thank you to all of our {fabulous} customers for all of your support! I really appreciate you helping us be successful this year! Happy Holidays!

.:Kiki:.

No comments: