Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Out The Door....

I know you can forgive me for my poor photography skills... It was cold out side today and light at the front door was limited....




This one is a special story that touched my heart... I cannot tell you because I feel like I would be exploiting one fellow Mom's Story... Just know, it is a special bracelet for a special Mom...

This is the first time we have offered a ball chain bracelet. It is dainty, and fun... With three charms, it has a nice little jingle to it when it is on your arm...

{$33.oo} 7" long, this is the only length we can get



This was another "custom" order. It took about 1.5 weeks back and forth on the e-mail, but it was so worth it... This is the first piece we have made with a bar shape... I totally love it... The font style on these charms is the smallest one we offer...

{$42.00} Includes 3 charms and one pearl... E-mail us if you are interested in adding or taking away charms for a price adjustment.

Have a great weekend...

.:Lele:.

No comments: