Wednesday, November 12, 2008

{Craft To My Lou}

As Leslee mentioned, we have had to get our craft on lately for the upcoming Holly Market event. We are excited to be able to do something a little bit different for us. Both Leslee and I like to be crafty and creative and it is great to have a reason to do something different. Holly Market has let us do that and we are so excited about this weekend.

We wanted to share with you some of the little bows and clips we came up with. I'm a dangerous woman with a glue gun. Leslee is much more pulled together with her skills with the glue gun. I've practically glued everything to my desk on accident. Oh well - we have a cute end product and that is what is important!

We are selling individual bows/clips for $3 or two for $5. If you're interested in these, just send us an email. They are limited and one of a kind!






{Kiki}

No comments: