Thursday, August 7, 2008

Inspiration

Lately I have been inspired by {color}. It's everywhere and I'm soaking it all in. I'm inspired by so many things, but lately color has been the main focus of inspiration along with pattern & texture. I can't wait for Fall and to cozy up with some rich jewel tones...and of course my little leopard flats. Oh how I've missed them.... Here are some pictures of things that inspire me. I've also posted a sneak peak of something I've been working on. It incorporates all of the above: Color, Texture & Pattern.

Proenza Schouler Fall 2008
Photo Credit: WireImage
Michael Kors Fall 2008
Photo Credit: Mark Mainz Getty Images Entertainment
Both Michael Kors & Proenza Schouler photos taken from the FABULOUS Glam.com

A little peak at one of the pieces I have been working on. I hope this little beauty gets to jump off the page and have a little spotlight on her....

So, what inspires you?

.:Kiki:.


No comments: