Monday, August 4, 2008

All About {Kiki}

My partner in crime {Leslee} decided that we all needed to get to know eachother a little bit better, here in this wonderful land we call the blog-o-sphere. So...I promised to oblige and let you in on a few little secrets about moi.

  • I am a 29 year old SAHM with my 30th birthday quickly approaching. I'm super excited about it because I LoVe birthdays!
  • I get obsessive with food. If I find something new that I like, I can literally eat it every day. Right now, its bean quesadillas with mango salsa. Mmmmm. Now I'm hungry.
  • I'm banned from watching CSI, Law & Order, or the news. Otherwise I get a little more neurotic than I already am.
  • I type how I talk so I can tend to ramble.
  • I always have music on in the house & I love to dance. I love all kinds of music.
  • I can burst out singing at any random time and not even realize I am doing it. Of course, this is NOT in public, only in the comfort of my own home. At least I don't think so...
  • I have an entire section on my refrigerator dedicated to my list making. I'm not telling you how many I have.
  • My family is my main priority all day every day. I love it and I don't think there is any job as important as that. However, I'm trying to make an effort to take time for myself and do other things that interest me as well.

OK, it usually takes a good long time for my closest friends to even figure all of the above stuff out, so that in itself is an accomplishment. Hopefully, you don't think I'm too crazy & you enjoyed finding out a few things about me. If you're really brave, you can find out more about me here. What are some fun, quirky things that we don't know about you? We'd love to hear!

No comments: