Saturday, October 25, 2008

{Keeping Things Busy}

Now that all of our supplies are in from all of the custom orders that were placed in Bell Buckle, Kacey and I are getting busy. So do not forget to come back around to see what we have whipped up... Especially if you ordered something- you never know when you might get a sneak peek!

On another random note, Mason got a hair cut this week and he got his hair styled for the very first time. He looks so adorable... I just have to share...



Everyday this little kiddo looks more and more like his Daddy! He is so cute, I just want to pinch him {sometimes I do- just because he is mine, LOL}



I hope you are having a great weekend, and we will see you back here next week with some exciting stuff to share... You won't forget us, right?

.:Lele:.

No comments: