Saturday, May 10, 2008

Questions & Answers...

Ok, so I have to admit it. I'm not a fan of email forwards but I can never turn away any forward with the list of questions that requires you to answer. I'm so tempted by them - I can never turn them away! I don't know what it is...I'm a fan of lists, just ask Leslee, so it is quite fitting that this is my post today. So in honor of my love of lists and Hollywood, these are the questions by Bernard Pivot that host James Lipton asks every guest. So much fun! :P

What is your favorite word? yes
What is your least favorite word? cannot
What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? music on all three points
What turns you off? ignorance or intolerance of others
What is your favorite curse word? this is a family friendly site :P
What sound or noise do you love? the laughter in my house
What sound or noise do you hate? oooh - there's a 3 way tie..smacking - food smackers - is it too much to ask to chew with your mouth closed? pen clicking & nose blowing

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? interior or fashion design
What profession would you not like to do?
Ever see Dirty Jobs? Any of those jobs would be horrid.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome.


We'll be posting a new bracelet this weekend and we have several new beaded lovlies in the works. We're so excited to introduce you to our new designs. Look for them in the next week!

.:Kacey:.

No comments: