Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Orders

Christmas orders came rushing in like a flood... I am still even taking some local orders because I still have some supplies to use. When the supplies run out, I will not take any more orders.


Live Laugh Love
* This necklace can be personalized, please email me if you are interested in yours saying something other than "live laugh love". Maybe your kids names; Macy, Anna & Claire...
$40
*Need more than 3 tags? Add $4 for each additional tag.
16" Cotton cord with rectangle tag. Fits up to 4 names. I alternated 2 different fonts on this tag and I think it gave it a nice touch.
$28
*want yours on a bead ball chain? Add $8.00.

This one was for a neighbor from my old neighborhood. I literally met her right before we moved- BUMMER. I know we could have been great friends.
Anyways, this is a Christmas present for her sister and it says " I love you" in French. Such a sweet gift... 1" tag on and 18" necklace.
$32.00
*want the pearl on yours? Add $4.00 for a hand wrapped fresh water pearl.


3/4" disc on and 18" bead ball chain.
$28.00
*want a hand wrapped pearl on yours? Add $4.00.



I love these names, so cute... I also used my lower case font on this one. It is cute and fun, but only lower case. *if you are interested in this font, you have to tell me at time of purchase.
$32.00 includes 1" sterling silver disc and sterling chain.
*Like the pearl? Add $4.00 for a hand wrapped fresh water pearl.




$52.oo
Includes up to 4 personalized tags strung on a sterling silver bead ball chain with a fresh water pearl included. Need more than 4 tags? Add $6 for each tag

$10.00

What a great stocking stuffer... They come in brown and black.

"I love you to the moon."
$32.00

Grow
$32.00
*want to add a pearl? Add $4.


"Sassy"
I wear mine on the days that I feel "sassy."
Leave me a comment and let me know what you do to feel sassy and you could win one just like this...




No comments: